Thursday, September 25, 2008

tiring day~~

Whoaaa.....now I finally know how HUGE is the stupid KLCC...2day I walked almost whole afternoon just to find the stupid foodcourt...coz there's two of them...and this is the 2nd time I'm in KLCC...plus me alone this time...tat uncle la...havent finish his work so I've to go to KLCC...sit in the foodcourt alone + read my lecture notes + listening to my mp3 (where the battery conked out in the middle of B'z song -.-") while waiting for him to come meet me up...Finally....he's done...as HE says...but actually not yet but he ciao dy anyway...and asked me to meet him at the main entrance...gReATTT!!!! I've no idea at all whichever's the main entrance...the only entrance I've been to is the entrance leading straight to MPO box office...so...walked around again looking for the right entrance...walk walk walk~~~ Finally saw him after he called me and got to know whichever entrance I'm at...gave me shock though seeing him....or I should say his hairstyle...SHORT!!! Only I know that he shaved his head like zoo v's not long ago and now growing steadily....lolz....now he looks more like a kiddo...LOLZ~~ =P Ok...met him..gave him the bus ticket and I got the money....and we went off to the LRT station masing-masing...I was praying sooooo hard that there'll still be UCSI bus left...but guess I'm praying not hard enough..by the time I reached BTS station...the last bus had left...so I'M STUCK!!!! Haiz....wasted another RM5 and took a cab back to my hostel instead...but he didn't stop directly in front of my hostel...so used my remaining energy to climb up the hill + climbed up to 4th floor 0.O Ahh....all of these adds on to my poor rumbling stomach which I didn't had breakfast + lunch today...HUNGRY + TIRED = getting thinner and thinner~~~ which I dunno is that a bad or a good thing that I should be happy of since I've been wanting to keep myself slim ><

No comments: