Friday, September 19, 2008

WeirdoS....

Aww...what's happening around here....there're LOADS of weirdos staying on the same floor as me here.
1. My neighbour, a Nigerian who always brings her friends up here into her room and sleep overnight, WITH her roommate inside. GOSH!! I cant imagine how the hell they ALL stuff inside...each room's not big at all!! Really pity her roommate who's an Indian...can imagine her always saying: "WHY!!! WHy am I so pitiful to stuck with this Nig even though we've almost the same skin colour!!!!!" =P

2. I really don't understand the Nig's living style. I'm not being racist okay. But its REALLY weird when they LURVE to cook during really really late at night...and its always....spaghetti!! They'll jz pop in the whole bowl...yupz...whole bowl of it (disgusting looking though) into the microwave...10mins later...get into the pantry...take it out...mix in somemore stuffs (goodness know what are they) and in pop it into the microwave again...GROSS!!!!!

3. Oh...oh....there's more...for this Sept intake...out of a sudden there're a bunch of Indonesians moved in here....goodness know what're they studying here...its jz our neighbouring country anyway -.-' OK..anyway....they've the same living style as the Nig's...and man...I can never stand them while they're bickering away in their Indon language in the pantry....they LURVE to chat that....yak yak yak all the time...and with LOUD voices too...as if they wanna everyone to know what they're talking about (but seriously nobody can understand)

4. People on my floor LURVES to stand or sit somewhere...or i should say...ANYWHERE...the staircase...balcony....they can even walk up and down the corridor while talking away on the hp...the thing is...its always late at night...after midnight!! Jz imagine me always getting the shock of my life when u see someone standing there....as still as a statue....at the staircase...looking down to nowhere...EUW!!!!

5. People on this floor LURVES to bathe late late....okay..."that" people is actually me la...lolz....so OTHER people gets their shock =P But I cant help it la...I always have the urge to finish what I'm studying....and by the time I finish...its already very late and I havent even bathed!!! =P

6. People here also LOVES to let their door hang open WIDE~~~ So...whether ur room is tidy...or messy like hell...or with ur panties thrown all over the place...anybody passes by can see everythinggggg.......cant stand it!! Haizzzz.........

7. Those who always get into the pantry...really cant imagine how in the world do they use the sink...IT IS ALWAYS STUCK!!!! So....there're be flooding of the sink....and remnants of food floating around~~~ *vomit* OH yeah...the fridge....u wont be able to imagine how PACKED it is...all kinds of food....that day me and my roommate opened it even we found that there's a canned food...think its sardine...and its OPENED!!!!! It is placed on the side of the door...tilting on its side...gross gross GROSS!!!!!!!!




Ohh....why am I stuck with all kinds of people...but I love this hostel..at least if I were to sleep late...I'll only need 5mins time to run down to my classroom....which is the block of building opposite my hostel ^^ AND that's scientifically experimented and proved...coz I've tried it before =p Lucky also I've a normal enough roommate...lolz.....

1 comment:

cheesy-pops said...

hahhahaa. you'll have fun living on-campus.