Friday, September 19, 2008

Finally~~~

YAY!! Exam ends again..for this week la...haiz...but starting this week it'll be FA for every week...bacterias jz finished memorising...now have to start on antibiotics..........
@-@

Speaking of Heing...well...in the end I didn't get to go meet her...was busy studying for FA....and 2nd thing is...lazy~~~ =P Yupz Ern...me and Heing have been chatting on msn and sms-ing for 2yrs or more already actually...sorry that I didn't get to mention to u...NOT that I don't want to...So....to Heing...really sorry le...promised so many times already but still didn't get to let u see how I look like...lolz....will la...next time when u come back for holiday from Scotland la and when u drop by KL...

YAY~~!!! Tomorrow going out to meet up with Veeshin and Ah Khor at Midvalley...too bad Yu Leong cannot join us...hope tomorrow's a nice day =)


LURVE FRIDAYS~~~

No comments: