Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Woohoo~~~~

Friday's coming!!! YAYYYYY!!!!!! Home hOmE HOME~~!!!!!! Going back home this Fri....for 9days!!! Ahhhh...home sweet home......miss home...miss my family...miss my doggies..miss my frens back in Ipoh...miss my comfy bed....miss Ipoh food...miss Mum's homemake food...and miss days without classes where I can sleep ALL I can.....!!!!! Hehehehehehe ^^

Thurs havin FA....studying antibiotics name now...after FA need to go to KL Sentral to meet up with Uncle Jason...that guy ar....in the end still need to get back to Ipoh by bus la...and luckily Vshin got extra ticket that he misbought la...else dunno how's he gonna get home...or else stuck here for 1week lor =P Too bad he can't accompany me to Pudu on Fri =( so after PBL I jz leave for Pudu straight myself lor...alone~~~

No comments: