Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The day has FINALLY come....

Aiks~~!!! Now i'm dreading for what's gonna happen tomorrow....IS the day....where Heing finally get to know how I look like ever since she left AMC...she never knew although we've been sms-ing and msn-ing all the while...haizzz....kinda regretted that I agreed to meet up with her...but as promised la...have to fulfil the promise...and she's also leaving for Scotland on Fri already...better la...better to let her know who's one of the culprit who sprayed her all over with water when she bullied Ern =P Cant imagine how can me and Fishy dared to do so to the gang of famous tomboys back during our time....HOW DARE WE!!!! Ern's fault le.......but luckily Heing never remembered such incidence...lolz...I did reminded her though...now hoping tomoro wont come~~~~ One is because of her la...wonder how much has she changed...Second is...FA's on Fri!!!! AIKZZZZ~~~~ Cracking my brainie with bacteria names now......last week drugs NOW bacterias @-@

2 comments:

cheesy-pops said...

wait what? you're meeting Heing? You've been chatting for TWO years?!

......

okay....

how come I don't know anything about this???

cheesy-pops said...

wait a minute ... you and xinyu sprayed her with water???

You need to remind me.

I've forgotten. Heh.

Though it must've been funny. :)