Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hanging out with buddies back in IPOH!!!

Was back in Ipoh since last Friday...HOME SWEET HOME~~~ For once...I really slept like a PIG back here compared to the sleeps I had back in campus...what a relief........Not to mention also the heavenly food in Ipoh...mostly mum's home-cooked food...SUPERLICIOUS!!!!!

Today was the 1st time I'm out with my friends ever since I'm back in Ipoh...or I should say...ever since I left for KL...pathetic....haiz....but the chances of me coming back kind of slim with my every-2-weeks assessments (now changing to every-week assessments @-@)...and even if I come back that'll be like only one and a half days in Ipoh...so i'll just spend the time brooding at home...in my air-conned room...on my soft, comfy bed ^^ Okie..back to the topic...well...basically I was out with Jason and Zhu Whee as promised and as planned days ago before I was even back here...then Hui Shan asked me out too...with Xuan...so I jz combined both....hahaha...meaning I'm out with Jasz, Zw, Shan and Xuan...which they (Jasz pair Zw & Shan pair Xuan) actually know each other but not as well as I do with each pair la...

Details: Started with me go meet up with Jasz and Tim in foodcourt where they're having lunch since Xuan's not in Parade yet...actually JZ woke up at 2pm -.-" Then...we walked around aimlessly...well...U cant expect anything from us 3 where we don't need anything particular and I'm not those fashionable girl who goes crazy on clothes + cosmetics + girly stuffs la...so....we just walk around...and somehow uncle Jasz thought of buying a necklace...without a pendant type since he had pendants back home dy...so...me and Zw accompanied him la...gave opinions also...and while he's choosing...Shan called saying Xuan's on the way and we're to meet in Popular...GreeAATTT...FINALLY!!! And after he'd bought it...back we go to Popular again...the place where we spent half an hour before that o.O

Xuan and Shan not much changes la...but it's really amazing to see them...its been like months since I've seen them...my fault also la...I'm the one always missing the chance of meeting them when I had the chance >< And meeting up in Popular eventually leads to yumcha at Kopitiam Junction...and chat chat chat there we go...basically just us 3 gals la...LOLZ...while the 2 guys got bored and just watch the pool game shown on the TV....guess they jz have to tolerate with us la....hehehehe...chat leads to taking pics together....and...OMG!!!! I just to have to hide that embarassment when we self-take pics @-@ But its nice...hahahhaha.....I just seldom have the chance to do so in KL since I don't always mix with my coursemates....BUT there's one thing I regretted....I DIDN'T GET TO TAKE PICS WITH ZW & JASON!!!!!!!! =( Silly me...absent-minded me to keep the camera straightaway after taking few pics with the girls....sobzzzzz~~~ And and and....zoo v's bday's on this Sat...and I didn't even think of celebrating earlier 2day....sighz...and the cake shop's just few stores away......GAH!! However....it is still a memorable day for me which I'll remember it during the torturing days in KL =) Thanks Jason, Zhu Whee, HuiShan & Xuan for making my dayyyyy =D



P.S: Sorry ya Zhu Whee...will replace the celebration when I get back next time la...just make sure u leave some free time so that me, u and Jason can go out together again..and next time...don't just go lepak la...we go play bowling or watch movie le ;p

No comments: