Saturday, April 17, 2010

3.30a.m.

I'm still wide awake. Not exactly though. Feelings very much different compared to yesterday. Today is more like coz I will be missing someone a lot. Someone that I spent almost every second of the day with him for the past 3, almost 4months. And he'll be going back home tomorrow. That means that I'll be left alone in the hostel till next Wed when I leave to go to Kota Kinabalu for the Mental Health Conference held by the Asian Medical Student Association of Malaysia for 5days. Guess I'll just shut myself up in my room and cook my own food. Oh well, my supplies of food has come to its uses. Lol. Its been so long since the last time I cooked my own food. Alone.

Sigh.

In less than 5hours, we will be parted.
For two and a half months.
Across the sea.
Two different countries.
And for sure, I will miss him a lot.
I mean it, a lot.


Though I look forward to a new start, new sem in the coming June. =)

No comments: