Saturday, April 17, 2010

Alone.

He has left for Brunei. *sobz* On the 8.45am train to KLIA. Waited there for about 15mins for the train's arrival. But we appreciated those moments. And for the first time, I nearly cried to see someone leaving (except my family). The moment he planted the kiss strongly on my cheeks, I just wanted to cry out and hug him tightly. The upcoming two months seemed so long way away. Sigh. I only slept for 2hours last night but don't feel a bit of tiredness at all.

Anyway, Diana's problem's done too! Also borrowed 3 books from the library to start on our assignment's topic: Music Therapy. My group never sit down together and discussed the topic, not to mention not even dividing the jobs among us. Hopeless group. Guess I just do part of it, give them the whole idea and start doing on it lor. Else Dr Tin Tun could have screwed us badly. @_@

Euw. Stalker no.2. And that's after Chris. This China guy just love to stick to both of us like an irritating leech. But I don't blame him for that since he has such a guy for a roommate. How boring could that be! The moment he asked me whether I'm having lunch yet or not, I just can't stop myself telling him off that I'll be cooking with my..ahem...roommate. LOL. FYI, Ying Hui's back in her house already. I'm alone in my room these few days. Hehe. =p I was right. I should have just stay in my room 24/7 to avoid stalkers. Lol. Michael's gone and there's no one I could yell for help already to save me from stalkers.

Wheee~~ Parents coming over to look for me this Sunday!! Lovely! ^^

1 comment:

cheesy-pops said...

I'm soooo excited to find out what your parents say when you break the news.

Congratulations chicky - very proud of you!!!!

LOVES

xx ern