Sunday, April 18, 2010

Can't stand parting with you

The 1st time that no one is waiting up for me to come back to the hostel no matter how late it is.
The 1st time I walked back straight to my room without misscalling anyone.
The 1st time I did not say goodnight to someone before going back to my room.
The 1st time I did not try to come back earlier giving my sis lame reasons so that someone would not wait anxiously.
The 1st time I skipped church, not because he's not around, its just that I feel its incomplete without him around me.
The 1st time I woke up in the morning without getting someone's misscalls.
The 1st time I walked down to the lobby without someone patiently waiting there for me.
The 1st time I had meals without you. So I'd rather had none.
The 1st time my handphone is so silent without misscalls and messages.


I just so miss you, the YOU in Brunei. Lucky there's still something called emails & MSN.

No comments: