Friday, April 16, 2010

Post-Finals Plans

Its one day before the day of release of the results. But who cares? Just enjoy first before facing the reality tomorrow. Though its gonna be so cruel. Urgh. I dread tomorrow to come.

On Tuesday right after the last paper, didn't go anywhere except to retreat to my room and slept. Or else just read my chinese novel. Lol. Since someone's still terribly sick. Sigh.

On Wednesday, what I did was waking up late although I had a MedicSA meeting at 10am. Lol. Woke up exactly at 10am when Hafizah woke me up saying she only read the email I sent notifying everyone about the meeting. Lucky its an informal one. Went there to discuss about PHC and that's all. *Boring* What to do...I'm the secretary so I just have to be there. Then afternoon went to play badminton with my gang, which includes Jee Wei. Fun though tiring. At night went with Mike and Ed to Angkasa condo to meet up with the unit owner. Luckily, they signed the contract and is bound to pay the deposit within these few days. So, meaning that they can start moving in starting from June. Lovely!! ^^

Today. Woke up at 8am and met up with Michael, Jee Wei and Diana at 9am something where we went to Midvalley together. Main thing is to have Sushi Zanmai (finally!!!) as promised and also to buy Jee's bday present. Missions accomplised. *BIG smiles* Michael also brought stuffs for his family and also bday pressie for his dad. So we ended up leaving Midvalley with tons of plastic bags in our hands. LOL. Best part is: we don't have to get stuck up among the sardine cans with the tons of bags. Why? Coz Chang Wai joined us for dinner and he fetched us back after dinner. *grins* So had dinner at Kim Gary together where we spent most of the time shouting over the table and talking crap non-stop. LOL. Really enjoyed the day, especially spending time with Michael and as this is also considered as the first time we are actually dating!! ^^ Though left Midvalley after spending almost 12hours there and with sore feet from the walking up and down, even sore purses (mine, Jee's & Diana's) and wallet (Michael's) and sore hands from carrying the shopping bags. Oh! And its seriously the 1st time in my entire 21yrs that I went out and spent almost 12hours in a shopping mall, shopping and eating almost all the time, except for the almost 2hours where we just sat at a long bench and to rest our sore feet while waiting for Chang Wai.

Urgh. In almost 12hours time, results are coming out. I'm kind of confidence that I'll passed. But I know that the higher hopes I have, the more disappointment I can no longer bear. Sigh. Stress lor~




p.s I seriously hate shopping!! And almost everytime its me accompanying others to shop instead of for myself. Oh well, I willingly do so, so no point complaining. And I am NOT complaining. Just hate sore feet. Always wonder how can those girls wearing inches high heels walk for hours non-stop just to shop, shop and shop! C-R-A-Z-E-E~~

p.s.s I'm loving Sushi Zanmai!!! Will go again next time =) Only when we have enough money. LOL. Mine and Jee's principles. =p

No comments: