Saturday, April 10, 2010

KL at night

Its showing 3.30am on my computer desktop. I was out of my room for the past 1hour, sitting on the stairs connecting 3rd floor and 4th floor while reading the notes on anemia and leukemia (disastrous topic!) while my roommate's snoozing back in the room. I just hate to read under the table lamp (my table lamp is kind of retarded. Duh.) At least its cooling today after that thunderstorm around evening. Plus, I'm still not sleepy. 2more days to go to finals and I'll be free for a few days till the day results are coming out, which is on next Friday. I just dread that day. Oof~!

Just realised that I never get to appreciate KL at night. Especially not at such late hours where the roads are so quiet with no blaring horns, no daily traffic jams and almost all the houses are pitched-black. Though KL is overfilled with glaring lampposts so it will never be dark. So certainly no stars could be seen. That's city life for you! I so miss life back in Ipoh. Sigh. Anyway, its certainly some nice night scenery, especially when I'm looking from 4th floor here. And UCSI is some sort of situated on top of a hill.

Sigh. Even after I finish my finals, I won't be going home yet. 1st is to finish up our study modules on Music Therapy. Haven't even done an inch of it. But the main thing is few days after our finals, I'll be going off to Kota Kinabalu with a few other coursemates to attend the Mental Health Conference organised by AMSA. Surprisingly, my mum allowed me to do despite the expensive airticket plus participation fees. Lol. Too bad Michael's not going. =( And too bad too I'm not exactly rich. Else I would probably have flew to Brunei to visit him. Without my parents knowing. *winks*



Timetable for Finals:
Monday, 12 April 9.00-10.40am - OSPE + OSCE (Group A)
Tuesday, 13 April 9.00-11.30am - Written Paper (SAQ - Short Answer Questions)
1.00-3.00pm - Written Paper (MCQ - Multiple Choice Questions)
Thursday, 15 April 4.30pm - Release of Viva List
Friday, 16 April 9.00am-12.30pm - Viva
5.00pm - Release of Results!!!




p.s Diana found an empty unit!!! Though its $1300 and can only move in starting from July, but at least its fully furnished plus the guys will have a place to stay =) Though for the time being when Michael's back in Brunei for semester break, he would have to put his stuffs into my room temporarily. Lucky Ying Hui's ok with it. As long as I don't bombard the whole room. LOL.

No comments: