Friday, April 16, 2010

The stone in my heart suffocating me for the past few days just got lifted up =)

I P-A-S-S-E-D MY FINALS!!! WHEEEeeeee~~ I'm so glad and happy that I can just shout out to the whole world!! I'm now officially a 2nd year student!!! Finally! After a whole year of hard work. I almost cried of happiness. The more I felt like it when I heard my parents also almost cried of happiness. Even Dr Aishah's happy for both me and Jee Wei. =) Love her! Extremely glad too that Michael also passed! Diana did not make it. But 3 of us would be helping her as much as we can so that she'll pass the supplementary paper and make it to 2nd year together with us.


Now, I'm wondering how am I gonna explain to my parents about Michael. Hm. As I've promised him that I'll get my parents blessing by acknowleding them about Michael as my bf if my results are good.

No comments: