Tuesday, January 19, 2010

BIG mistake

I know. Its a BIG mistake for me to even suggest it...not to mention say it out loud...no wonder his expression can change so fast...and I regretted it straight after I blurted it out! GAH!! And I can see the hurt I brought to him in his face. But lucky everything turns out fine. I'm glad that we talked things out. At least it doesnt affect anything and instead we're stepping another step forward. AND he even told his parents!! That really shocked me coz I never expected things to get on sooooo fast. I can never pick up the courage to do so just like him. Not when even my sis has warned me about dating during study life. Duh~ Anyway, you have my words. I'll never say those words again. Coz I just hate to see the hurt expression in your face too. Not to mention the scary expression and atmosphere when you're not talking. Stress from studies just got into me lately. I know its a lame reason but I'm glad you're forgiving. Let's just work on it!! ^^

1 comment:

cheesy-pops said...

hello chicky,

I was going to reply your sms you sent last night ... (I think I sleep-read it). Anyway, thumbs up babe, super serious boy you have. :) Just make sure that you're never pressured into doing something you don't want to do kay? And keep in mind the things i told you before. :)

Lovessssssss.

Met up with zhu whee & jason tonite. We had a good chat, you should've been in Ipoh. do you hate school now? =)

Study smart chicky,
lots of loves.