Tuesday, January 26, 2010

MEDICSA

I AM NOW MEDICSA'S NEW SECRETARY!!! Not what I wanted since I always tend to get away from being in the committee, if not for the vice pres, Mr Surin. DUH~ And.....Michael's the vice secretary!!! This I would have to "thank" the whole class @_@ Now someone's complaining about working with me. Coz I'm sure to hand in the whole job to him...so basically he'll be the chief sec while I'm the assistant. LOL. Nah...don't think I'll do that. Once I get the job, I'll just do it. It'll be my 1st ever experience being a secretary anyway. Never have been one ever since school life. Its always either being a class monitor, or a head librarian, or a deputy head librarian, or a treasurer, or even a head of activities. And so now I've to train myself writing formal letters, proposals and....GAH!!! MEETING REPORTS!!!! I soooo wanna kill that Surin for proposing me as the secretary......

Had a bday celebration today. It's Michelle's bday. =D We had lunch at Richie's but bought 2 cakes from Secret Recipe just 3 shops away. Hehe. And that reminds me. We both are going to Secret Recipe again tomorrow for lunch, or I should say, just for the cakes (plus the free coffee or organice tea)==> Tiramisu for him & Chocolate Indulgence for me. YUMMY~ Looking forward to tomorrow after PBL....(Gah! We're getting CRS tomorrow instead of TT who's on leave *dash underscore dash*)

No comments: