Thursday, January 14, 2010

O.M.G

Hallelujah....its 5am now...but I'm not sleepy at all...partly still studying and partly listening to Alvin & The Chipmunks 2's OST...AaNDDDD....I haven't done a bit of my PBL stuffs yet...hopefully its really TT coming in as our facilitator tomorrow...else I'm D.O.O.M.E.D!!! duh~ Oh dear oh dear...is my insomnia's back again? Or I ate too much tonight? Though its really sweet for him to think so much for me. He thought I might be hungry since we had dinner so early. Everyone thought its really a big change for him to suggest going out for supper. LOL. Guess only I know the true reason. =D AND I'm getting bad habits now...haizzzz...supper at the mamak stall, no more studying 24hours per day....though there's good thing too...like not staying in my room 24hours anymore...spent more time in the cafeteria downstairs studying while plugging my ears with my mp3 ^^ Every night when I came back my roommate's almost sleeping already. Bet she's seeing less and less of me. We even talked less already. *sad face* Oh ya...while I'm blogging here...she's fast asleep since few hours ago behind me....hahahaha......

No comments: