Friday, January 29, 2010

Blessing In Disguise

Just remembered what Jee Wei said to me before clinicals session today. She was telling me that she suddenly thought of what has happened to me this year. And she thinks that may be a blessing in disguise. How can I put this? I seriously don't mix quite well with the currently 2nd year students...which is supposedly my own batch..and that also includes my own hometown mate...though don't ask me the reason. Probably I'm still in the process of adapting at that moment and somehow no one came up to me when I start to have problems with stress and stuffs. Unlike this new batch now. Mixed a hell lot well with them. Like what Michael also says, I really changed alot ever since the first time he saw me during starting of the year. I hang out alot with the gang now..lunch, badminton, shopping together...unlike last time where I always retreat back into my room the moment the lecturer stops talking in class. And never gets out of my room except to the toilet and the pantry to cook my own meals. Though that could also be what Lin Hui says, "That's the power of love". LOL. Who knows. *winks* And seriously, I'm alot happier this year. With the right people around me, no more fails in my assessments (ugh..seriously don't know what got into me last time), with the right studying method, no stress...I don't quite see the point why I couldn't pass this time's finals and continue on till the end of my 5th year =) I may sound positive, but somehow I'm still afraid of the professional exam. Duh~ Stress starting to pile on me again...with few weeks left only till then...and preparation is still in progress...I wish...LOL =p

And certainly I couldn't miss not mentioning about him. Michael. =) Guess if not for me repeating my year, I wouldn't have the chance of getting so close to him and thus found out the right guy for me at the right time. Like Yew Ming said, I finally crossed the wall I've built in me all these years and got into a relationship. Finally. I'm happy enough to have his blessings. He's just like one big brother to me. Good to know he's one of those who always think only of my happiness. Besides dear Ern which never fails to care about my love life. LOL. That's why I listened to her so much. All the advices never failed to lead me to something that I'll regret. And yeah, like I said before, Ern surpasses all the guys I know in many aspects...hahaha...seems like she's the only one who knows me the most. =) Guess now I found someone who's on par as Ern. *big smiles* And I'm starting to think that the 2years barrier ain't something that difficult to cross over. As long as we're happy together, age doesn't matter much I guess. (Oh well, there goes my so-called principles >.<)

No comments: