Friday, January 01, 2010

My 2weeks holiday =D

Just had the most happening holidays ever since I started uni....in only these 2weeks ^^


1. 21st of Dec 2009: Hang out with my CO gang aka "zero zero family". Everyone was there except for ah Eu who's still in Vancouver. Its nice to be out again with everyone...talk crap only while updating each other with recent stuffs...LOL....but the feeling's still there...everyone still appreciates the time when we fight together back in CO. *big smiles*

2. 24th till 26th Dec 2009: Went to celebrate Christmas with family and my uncle's family in Cameron Highlands. Stayed 3days 2nights in a bungalow big enough to stuff everyone of us in and yet enough privacy from outsiders and the forever-traffic-jamming roads up AND down Cameron. Convenient enough where we can just walk a few miles and lo-behold! THE MARKET'S JUST THERE!!! We can just grab some fresh veges and cook up some simple enough meal using the induction cooker that we brought along. Also went up all the way to the top of Gunung Brinchang where there's this Mossy Forest as they called it where its high up enough for the mosses to thrive there. Its almost 10 degrees celcius up there. Even my ears gone numb from the cold stunging wind.

3. 27th till 28th Dec 2009: Its gonna be mum and dad's wedding anniversary tomorrow!!! Plus dad has this free stay voucher at Clearwater Sanctuary Golf Resort in Batu Gajah..thanks to MMA (Malaysian Medical Association)....though I've forgotten for what reason he got it...anyway....we used it on their wedding anniversary...and since I'm still here and around...I get to go too!! LOL Played my 1st time golf...oh well..I hit the grass more than the ball...and some balls just gave me a dull "ploop" into the water short distance away...but 1st time freshies...just don't expect too much =p Also managed to ride the tandem (双人脚踏车)where they're renting there...my parents managed to get one....and there we go in turns where my dad's the main person cycling...my mum forgotten how to cycle and I never been able to learn cycling since a kid. Sigh. Went fishing just behind our room where its facing the lake with dad, had fun with it and got the chance to spot some really gigantic monitor lizards swimming around in the lake (euwwww.....)

4. 29th Dec, Tues: Hang out with Ern, Vshin & YHan....the 3 people that I know who have hyphens in their names (oh WOW!!) We had lunch together at the famous "dai shue geok" in Pasir Putih after Vshin picked me up from Parade while waiting for YHan's arrival there. After lunch, head off to Parade. Never planned to do anything special and suddenly these 3 giants just walked into the bowling arcade. Argh! I haven't played bowling for like 3years ever since the very last time I played is during form6. Oh well...the scores not as good as last time but still bearable and I improved during the 2games...though I can never beat the guys' scores. And oh yeahh....ERN GOT ME MY PRESSIES!!! A sexy blouse which I wonder when I will have the chance to wear it and a postcard that she got when she visited the Grand Canyon PLUS a glass cup with the words "I LOST MY ASS IN VEGAS" *giggles* That's NOT all. Went home and a bigger surprise came during dinner. Dad suddenly remembers and tells me that I got a christmas card from a friend from UK. Was wondering who but these shouldnt appear in my mind since I only have one and only friend who's currently in UK. Heing!!! Thanks for the xmas card ya~!! Appreciate it alot! =)

5. 1st of Jan 2010: 3rd time hanging out with friends this holiday...and this time with Jason & Zoo V!!! Someone's free already and so managed to pull him out to get out and yumcha together before I go back. Lucky for that sms I sent this afternoon. Thanks also to the nice planning else I wouldn't have been able to get out of my house. Not to mention also Jason's willing to drive all the way to my place here to pick me up. I know exactly how far is Pasir Putih to First Garden. =p But no choice since my mum's being so strict. Blerrrrrr~ Went to Ipoh Oldtown Kopitiam near Ipoh Padang where we drink and eat while updating each other with stories of our own...especially our own social life. This sounds like old times when we 3 musketeers go for movies together especially right after my school back in form 6. 3 weird combinations yet appreciate each other's companies. Even Ern asked me what we always talk about since uncle Jasz is such a quiet person while me and ZW can talk about everything. ONLY sometimes though. Managed to take pics with them! Thanks to Zoo V to remind me to get my camera out with me =)

6. 3rd of Jan 2010: Going back to KL *sad face* By train by myself since parents wouldn't want to go onto the roads with schools reopening the next day. But...teehheeee....will be meeting up with Michael at Bandar Tasik Selatan station to go back to UCSI together by taxi....can save up the taxi fare too =) That's the main reason why I chose the 10.50am train =p NOW I've something to look forward when going back to KL especially when there's the next assessment coming up on the very next Monday after I go back to KL. Duh~ sleepless nights coming up!



Heard something funny that day on the radio. Someone called in and said something: "My new year resolution for this year is....I resolved to NOT make any new year resolutions!!!" Hahaha...how true =) Coz somehow no matter how many new year resolutions you made..most of the people just cant manage to achieve even one of them. LOL.

2 comments:

Timothy Chen said...

Few posts back you mentioned,

"PUH-LEEZ....he's younger than me...and I'm soooo not after kiddos...it seems more like I'm taking care of him....just because we shared the umbrella together on a rainy day & going to classes together doesn't mean anything at all!!!"

Yea right.

Joanne said...

ZOO V!!! I know i know....told ya...i broke my principles...u dun have to keep on mentioning that >.<