Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Good & Bad News

Hehehe....finally managed to eat the cakes at Secret Recipe today!!! Thanks to CRS for finishing the cardiovascular examination demo in just half an hour! =) Though most of the time I was "fishing" there...too sleepy plus its the same old thing he said last time =p Tiramisu + Chocolate Indulgence = DREAM COME TRUE ^^ Lovely....with...what they call it...Flat White Coffee...which is actually coffee + milk (whatever....lol) I'M ALREADY IN LOVE WITH CHOCOLATE CAKESSSSS~!!!! And after Secret Recipe, went off to KFC for dinner. LOL. Together with Dwayne, Jee Hsiung (hope I spelled it right), Jee Wei & Lawrence (JW's housemate). Lovely!! I'm seriously obsessed with chicken meat! =D

p.s: Oooo.....the JEE's...hahahahaha...just noticed it now when I typed out their names...


Bad news is....I just opened my email and saw the email sent by our administrator. This is the email she sent:

Dear All,


Modular Assessment will be held on Tuesday, 9th February 2010 at 11.00 a.m. – 1.00 p.m. in DETSAR Exam Hall, Block C.

Please take note of the changes.

Ng



*SOBZ* Originally, the M.A was supposed to be on next Fri, 5th of Feb, the same day that mum's coming down to KL for her Pacific Mutual conference or something where she'll be staying overnight here. Was already planning to go look for her and probably staying overnight together with her. And now? Think I won't be able to go already la...since mum'll probably gets histerical and will just ask me to stay back in my hostel and study *sad long face* PLUS...was already planning to go on a CNY shopping at Midvalley with Michael after M.A next Fri!!! BOO to M.A!!! BOO to that whoever changed the time!!! AND I hate having exams in the BIG exam hall la...and its on 5th floor!!! GAH~!!!!

No comments: