Friday, January 29, 2010

Cant sleep...thus all the blogging...

GAH! 4am now. And I'm practically wide awake. Am I not supposed to drink Teh O now instead of coffee? Think coffee starts to wear off me and instead tea is something that will make me have insomnia @_@ And its CRS's class plus AAB's class tomorrow. Hopefully I don't drop off in class. *dieeeee* Thanks to the guys who "dragged" me along to the mamak stall for their supper (dinner for Edmund). Now I know I can't order Teh O next time anymore. *sad face* Its HOT here too!!! Which adds on to more of the reason I couldn't sleep. And no badminton session tomorrow coz everyone's busy with medical museum session, clinical session and CG? That's so sucks. There goes my weekly and ONLY exercise every week. Hopefully though we can play it on Saturday. Though my hopes ain't high. Coz I'm sure everyone will either be going out on weekends or just laze back in their beds. *more sad face* Now I'm practically waiting for the sun to rise from the east which I can see it clearly from my window every morning. Nice scenery yet not so good too with all the heat concentrating in my room early in the day.


p.s I wanna go swimming someday!!! >.< Maybe after next next Tues assessment? ^^

No comments: