Friday, January 29, 2010

To Ms Ernie Foo

HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY ERNIE FOO!!!!
Love ya lotzzzzz *muacks*...too bad I cant be in Ipoh to celebrate your BIG day...but nvm le...at least there's still Zoo V, VShin & Jason to help me celebrate your bday with you =) Bout your pressie? I've in mind what to get you already..so don't worry...lolz...haven't go and buy it though coz was busy this few weeks with classes till evening almost everyday...and even I've bought it I hate sending it through mail...you know how "reliable" Malaysia mail is..LOL Wanted to ask someone called Jared Chee to pass you the pressie...even planned everything..and suddenly he called me this evening saying he cant go back Ipoh today =( Just be patient for your pressie okay? Hope you'll like it la =)

Gonna call you tomorrow morning...or just in a few hours la since its already 3am now. >.< (Ugh...its just too way hot to sleep...so don't scold me ya =p)

No comments: