Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A New Life

2nd Semester started. Which also means that I've to work extra hard so that the same thing won't happen again, else I would have to leave everything behind, probably even medicine and go for music instead (euwwwww.....) Yet, I think this is a blessing for me to start everything all over again. At least I get to understand better of medicine, know more friends, have closer relationship with the lecturers, more sociable, AND also to know him! =) Guess I really changed alot this year...oh..I mean last year...hahahaha...ever since July 2009...change in what aspect I cant really say it..but I do sense C.H.A.N.G.E.S...which is good! *grins*

FYI, I'M IN UNAVAILABLE MODE NOW!!! *Shhhhh....* No telling my family. Not even my sis and my bro. Coz even my sis has warned me about dating during study life...and that includes university life. *sighhhhhh* That's what being born in a extremely strict family. I still remember the times from primary school to form 5 where no guys can ever call me up. Else mum will have a fit over it. Oh well..... My coursemates knew about it now too as we're letting everyone know about it now. Though not too officially. I mean...I'm not those kind of person who'll go around blasting and boasting around about having a bf...duh~ So...I'm just letting everything go naturally. No pressurizing. No burden. I've got enough pressures from the upcoming finals in few weeks' time and also the 3weeks-once-assessments. Its just plain sweet. *BIG smiles* Though I'm adapting myself to this new thing which I haven't been able to pass through the barrier even ever since Big D. Trying trying and trying. I just need time. ALOT of time. Yea yeah....Fishy, Ah Leng, Ah Ong, Shan & Ah Min....guess I owe u guys an explanation now, right? =p Wait till I go back Ipoh next time okay? LOL.

No comments: