Monday, September 27, 2010

Does getting into a relationship results in smaller circle of friends?

Maybe I am thinking too much. Again. Or maybe I was caring for the feelings of the other half of mine too much. I have a feeling of getting more and more further away from my friends. Is that good or bad? I have a feeling that now I'm living more and more only in the circle of me and him. Maybe that was because I spent almost 24hours with him? Hm. Big sorry to Ernie, Fishy, ZW, Huey Leng, Ah Ong, Shan and so many others. I believe I somehow seemed 'Missing In Action' to you guys. Probably you guys have even lost track of how I look like, where I am and what I am doing currently. Especially my gang back in high school. I've not been seeing them for like...I also forgot when was the last time I met up with them. Aiks! Especially ZW, who knew about me more than my own 'ji muis', don't quite dare to contact me since he knows about Michael due to some..erm...previous incident..? Lols. Hm. Maybe I should keep in touch with them more le. I feel like an outcast to them now since even Fishy didn't mention in her FB post that she loves me. =( And I'm so terribly outdated with whatever happened to them. I don't want to lose these hard-to-find friends. And yet I'm not prepared to sacrifice him for them if it means for me to do so. Maybe I was just too selfish. What am I to do? >.<

3 comments:

CW said...

just don't ffk us next time XD

Joanne said...

Haha. Will try hard not to.

Xin Yu said...

ya lo..dun ffk us d la...we miss u la...and i stil love u eventhough i din tag u...