Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy Mooncake Festival~!!!

My dear,

Everyday spending almost 24hours with you is precious and memorable enough, and certainly enjoyable. But today is kind of special. At least to me. Guess for you as well. Because for the past 20 years, I've been spending Mooncake Festival with my family. And certainly last year I haven't get to know you well, so I spent it alone. But this year is different. And hopefully for the many years to come. =) Nothing special actually. We had our daily routine of studying together in school. Spent most of the time walking. Lunch as usual cheap but not too bad.

Its the part where we ate mooncake and drink green tea at your house. And also dinner at a further place from the usual ones where we ate better and healthier food. That is what I call CONTENTMENT. Cheap but unmeasureably nice, especially together with you. Simple way of celebrating Mooncake Festival and yet perfect. And since you're one part of my family, I am still celebrating with my family. *BIG smiles*


Thank you dear. =)




No comments: