Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Trust. Faith.

Trust is the basis of a relationship, no matter between family or friends, and especially between a pair of couples or between husband and wife. No lies or secrets should be hidden from in order to maintain a good relationship. Without trust, there will be no more relationship.

Everyone is sure to have their own past, regardless of having a good or bad past. No one is ever 100% perfect. Even though it might affect the present or the future, but one should not hold on to the past and instead should look forward to the future. The past of a person does not mean the person would repeat his/her mistakes nor will it affect his/her ways of judging a situation. Its the heart that is the most important. Nothing beats it. The past just does not judge one's heart.

So..even though it may be difficult, guess I just have to put in more trust into him. He's much too important for me to let go just because of my lack of trust in him. Until the day he's not worth for me to trust him anymore. I just can't take it if anyone betrays me. That will just make me lose faith in everyone, no longer trusting anyone anymore.

No comments: