Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Stress pressing on my nerves -- SHOO~!!!!

Sorry to my mum and to you. I know I should not have showed my bad mood with anger instead. Mum was quite shocked with my loud voice with a hint of irritation over the phone when she called in the afternoon to ask me about my window. And she was complaining about me not knowing and not understanding that they are all actually caring about me. Not that I do not understand, but its just a bad time. And bad mood too. Guess I was also giving him a bad time to be with me for the whole afternoon. No wonder he's more pressurised. It ain't that easy to be not stressed by just asking me not to be stressed. This is sure gonna be worse when the Professional Exam II for Year 2 is here next year's March. @_@ Maybe it might be a good idea if we separate ourselves to study on our own in this pre-exam period. I might get into a tantrum someday when I can't relieve my stress. And I hope the one beside me at that time won't be you.

Tough neck and shoulder muscles + insomnia + moody = evidence of stress



I'm sure to looking forward to next Wed, which is after exam. Then it'll be a great relief for me. And to my nerves too.





OK. I'm only contradicting myself. Coz' I can't stand not seeing you even for one second. =(

1 comment:

Ying Hui said...

I can't comment on your chatbox =[
Anyway, congrats again on your passing your exams!
Will tell you about my horrendous ones next week. Or you can probably read about it on my blog. Haha.