Sunday, September 19, 2010

The more reason for me to love you

Thanks to the Chinese tea I drank just now at church fellowship, now I'm having complete insomnia. @_@ Staring wide-eyes at the laptop screen. Was studying on Behavioral Science notes which will be on the test on Mon, but somehow got bored. Urgh! Screw Dr. Nelson! Postponing exam date + making my life miserable enough even with all those medical stuffs that I've to stuff myself completely for the next 2weeks till finals. Hope my brain cells are left enough for the rest of my life after I've done my 2nd year 1st semester finals.


At church just now, realised that although I love listening to some of the pop musics, apparently I'm not as great as those who most probably treat the karaokes as their 2nd home. Lols. And certainly knowing the songs is one thing, but remembering the lyrics is just more like killing my brain cells the more. *blerkz* And sure hope they provided English songs instead of all Chinese songs, then probably I am still able to contribute a bit to my group. Urgh! One more thing, Michael sure can remember lyrics better, unlike me, and his singing really melts my heart everytime I listened to it. Not mention even by his voice alone. Hehe. *blush* Loving him the more!


I really appreciate everything he did for me. I may be quite unaware sometimes, but not blind and not dumb. Even though I said before that I prefer life being single, but guess I change my mind now since I found my Mr. Right. *grins* At least now I found another great reason to continue my life regardless of what. Best thing is, now my parents know about him and sometimes mum asks about him. Lols. Mum even called me once just to ask what to buy for him. That is quite some progress. Haha. Guess my parents somehow know a bit what's actually happening although I didn't really tell them about our relationship. *winks* So now he's considered part of family to me. =)



My priority in my life:
1. Family (which includes Michael ^^)
2. Health
3. Studies
4. Future career
5.Money (or maybe not?)

God will always top all of them in this list.
Without God's blessings, all of these wouldn't appear in my life. =)

No comments: