Monday, September 27, 2010

Reproduction - DONE. Endocrine - STARTING.

I actually slept at 6.45am this morning. And woke up at 9 by my alarm clock. But thought better to sleep more and read more when I wake up later. So was wakened up instead by my dear's sms at 10.20am. Met him up for lunch. And after lunch, I just drilled through my reproductive system physiology and managed to finish it in like..3 hours? Was actually planning to not sleep at all. But my eyelids just wouldn't let me do so and so climbed onto the bed finally when the sun rays can be seen faraway. Now my eyes are as swollen as panda with huge shadows beneath the eyes. And outside is raining again. Lucky no strong winds, but still my cardboard did a great job preventing rain from drowning my precious books and notes wet. I am so gonna sleep early tonight though I know its impossible to compensate for the loss of sleep. Looking forward to tomorrow where I can get to meet my dear. =) And also for someone to finally come and fix my window. Haiz. And has it dropped off yet? Nope. Still hanging strongly though. Hope nothing will happen till tomorrow le.

Endocrine. Hoping to finish by tomorrow or day after tomorrow? I've gastrointestinal system to go. And days are coming nearer. Hope the time can just stop and I can finish everything, better still revise once more. Memory's getting worse nowadays. @_@

No comments: