Monday, September 27, 2010

Stress = Procrastination?

OK. I'm weird. The more stressed I get, the more procrastinating I get. Which means I'll tend to can't concentrate better although keeps on worrying that I can't finish everything on time. Even more stressed thinking of our future and what you have told me today during dinner. Not blaming you though. Its me myself. =S And great! I forgot about how caffeine caused me to get insomnia. @_@ 4.04am. Am blogging to keep myself concentrate more on my studies. And also to keep my fingers busy while memorising important points. I am so not sleepy yet. Guess gonna stay up till the sun appears from the horizon appears outside the window empty space where the window is supposed to be. I'm now accompanied by the darkness outside + the quietness of the hostel + songs that somehow calms me down + notes on reproductive (Yes, I'm still on it! But finishing soon. Then I can sleep. Finally.) Oh, and also accompanied by spells of sneezing just now. Almost wanted to reach out for my medication, whatever it may be just to stop me from it. But thought twice. And luckily I did. Coz' I'm OK now. Haha. I'm gonna appear as a panda these few days. Seriously I think I can only study late at night. A 'no-no' in the afternoons coz' it'll only cause me get more and more sleepy by facing the squiggly words, for no reason. Oh well, as usual. My bad habit, hard to change after so many years. Don't worry, I'll adapt to your early sleeping habits once I don't need to face books anymore. >.<

I'll still like Leo Ku's songs no matter that you dislike Hong Kong people. At least he can sing and his songs are great! Blerkz~

No comments: