Saturday, September 04, 2010

One week Raya holiday

One week. Or I should say for 9 days I wouldn't be able to see him. *sobz* I just feel so uneasy without him around. Or maybe its a habit with him around for almost 24hours everyday. Even Jee Wei sensed something is just not right without him beside me at all times. Anyway, just sent him off at the KTM station this morning while I'll be going back to Ipoh tomorrow morning together with sis. Will be coming back 4days later though. Just can't study when I'm home. Lols. The temptation of just relaxing with food around at home is so so so irresistable. Hehe. Oh, just now got an international call from across the ocean from Brunei =) Was just sooo happy to just hear his voice~!! Lovely ^^And the best thing is, its actually his parents who allow and teach him to use the international call thingy using the house phone! Hehehehe.

Okle, finish packing already. Already looking forward to seeing him next week. =)

No comments: