Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Goats in my room

“咩咩。。咩咩。。”

That is what I always hear in my room. And that is my roommate's new handphone's SMS tone. Lols. Which freaked myself out the 1st time after she bought her handphone. I remembered asking myself how can there be goats outside of my hostel as it is surrounded by housing area. Plus I was stuffing my ears with my headphones. And the thing is, whenever I remove my headphones wondering what's the source of the sound, the sound's not there anymore. Freaky~ And yet I didn't ask her about it la. Not until the next morning when we woke up together and I heard the sound again, only I realised its from her handphone. Lols. Stupid me enough to not clarify my doubts the night before.


Oh my. Its just so hot tonight. Again. Yesterday night too. How I just hope for a heavy rainstorm now to lower down the temperature. Sigh. Today too is the day of the starting of my 2-weeks study break. Still procrastinating. Not good though. Have to revise everything at least twice. Hope I'm given more time. Yikes!

No comments: