Tuesday, January 03, 2006

2day's 3rd of January...

Oh man...now i'm bored over the holidays...BORED! BORED! BORED!!! Tat's onli 1 word to describe it..BORING holidays!! Really dunno how am i gonna stand it for the next 2months or more X(

Luckily i'm gonna start my piano class again tis coming Fri after months & months of not touching the piano due to torturing SPM...learning driving too...i noe its late but it really matters to tat i'm born in December =.=" But anyway...happy enough when i FINALLY can drive!! YAHOO!!! But 1st lesson's enough to embarass me di...hehe...knocked down a pole when i reversed too fast while learning the 3 penjuru thing...keke=P How lucky tat there's no one who i noe at the place i was learning driving...else it'll be spread all over the place...then my image'll be RUINED!!! NO WAY i'm gonna let tat happen!!

Oh man....how i wish the driving instructor will fix the time faster...else i'll be dead of boredom at home...alwiz in front the com or the TV or jz lie on my comfy bed brooding over books X( Guess i better get over my post competition blues...else i wont be able to face my erhu for a LOOonng time...haha...now it's even nauseous to see it=P Really can't face it alreadi...but i've to face it again sometime to cure my boredom...& also to show those lousy judges how wrong they are to kick me out of the preliminary round..i'm gonna KICK THEIR ASSES!!! I DON'T CARE!!! No way i'm gonna lose to a bunch of lousy erhu players again!!!

Anyway...i've succeeded in expressing my frus in tis blog...thx to it else i'll end up hitting my pillow=P Ok then..sick of facing the com alreadi...need to get off9 now...Adios everyone!!


~NVR LOSE FAITH TO GOD~

2 comments:

cheesy-pops said...

Well, nice revamp of ur page.
Yours truly is too lazy to read ur chinese posts... haha... the font are too damn small kiddo! =p

Yes,I love u a lot. Thks 4 returning and concentrating all ur love towards me .

I bet the chinese poems are for him again. Drats... ok, I'm crapping.

cheesy-pops said...

PIG!

This page looks more and more like my blog page ler ... hah! Grrr ...
nvr mind lar, forgive u . As long as u dun change it to pink nez, or else I'm really gonna kill u di.

Revamp revamp revamp but dun blog one wor ... jeez. let me read some nicer stories lar . haha... silly pig who owes me money!

muaks muaks .