Sunday, January 08, 2006

Frustration~~

Y can't he jz understand? Y does tat guy keep avoiding my questions even though he's the one who started it? Even asked me to forget bout wat he had said? FORGET IT!!! I'm not tat kind of person who can easily put things down...so i'm gonna ask u till i get the truth out of u!!!

Ok...i noe u said u liked me coz i'm cute..but does tat really makes sense? Hey guys...y all guys are the same? Does being cute makes the 1st choice for u guys?Really guys...jz get over it...cute is not the main point of liking a gal le...Guys...really cant understand these human beings...really different from gals =/ Plus...i'm not really tat cute ok? & oso cute==>ugly but adorable le...tat's the true meaning of it...ARGH!!

I cant get over my frustration!!! I'm DOOMED...by guys....sigh....within months i get two guys over me....torture...!!

1 comment:

cheesy-pops said...

what do u mean SOMEONE complained u dun blog? Doink woman.

Suck lar. I'm still in KL. I met one hunk. But he's someone else's boyfriend. Will nvr swoop tat low as 2 steal someone else's boyfriend geh.

Shucks u lar ... i'm in foul mood but still wanna leave a comment in ur blog. Coz' argh .... nvr mind. Forget it. BAD MOOD!