Thursday, January 19, 2006

Confused + Lost

Sigh...its alreadi months after my SPM...yet i still cant decide myself where i wanna continue my studies in the future...1 is either i study in F6 here back in M'sia or 2 i go to overseas (preferably Aussie) to study in colleges...wat am i to do??? =/ If i'm to study in F6...its a good way to stabilize my foundation...but i really would like to join my best fren at Aussie...Sigh...can anyone pls tell me whether i should choose to have a better foundation or follow my desire to jz to join my fren coz i cant bear to part with her?

Last night...my best fren told me tat she'll be leaving for Aussie few days after her bday party...but i think i wont be able to send her off after i've promised her tat i will do tat...1 is tat i dun think i can coz probably i'll be still at Cherating..& secondly i hate to say goodbye to her...especially best frens like us will sure to part with tears...*sobz*...i'll really will miss u lots Ern...hope u'll never forget our frenship...



~GOD BLESS~

No comments: