Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Crazy Over Driving ; ]

Oh man...i've been having my driving lessons for the past few days....but gonna have my driving test onli after CNY...tat's too bad =( But driving's real SYOK le....haha=P Unfortunately...driving in this kind of weather really can result in me getting sunburns!!! Oh GOSH!!!! After yrs of returning my skin to its original fairness...now i'm getting darker AGAIN!!! *sobz* Happy though to noe tat my driving's getting better & better...hehe=P Wat a relief...Its a change compared to getting darker....wakeke ;]

Ok...gotta continue my Dae Jang Geum drama alreadi...been over it for the past few days....gonna finish my essay too...probably goin back to skul to look for my PK Hem who's retiring on tis Fri & oso my F4's English teacher for her to check my essay....Tata!!

No comments: