Sunday, January 08, 2006

Love Life

As i've mentioned in my previous posts...i mentioned bout a guy who will not give up in chasing me...well...i've rejected him again few days ago..told him straight actually that i cant accept due to the time i need to spend on my studies & oso coz of the promise i've given to myself bout not getting into a relationship during these periods..Tot he'll really give up but proves that i'm wrong -.-"

Few days ago too...another shocking news nearly made me faint..haiz..!! =/ One of my tuition guy fren confessed his feelings for me *fainting* Really cant believe it le...after so many yrs tuitioning together...i've never thought tat something like tat would happen...but guess i jz cant hide from the fact..DAMN IT!! But i jz pretend to be innocent & ask him to gv me a reasonable reason why is he interested in me. Yet he's the one trying to avoid tis matter now...so itz not solved yet until now...he even asked me to forget whatever he has said before...HMPH!! As if i can forget such things SOoo quickly..he really underestimated me le...

Yesterday...discussed with 耀明(Poi Lam High guy) bout our relationship alreadi...concluded that we jz are "neither nomal frens nor couples" relationship...haha..weird huh? But the fact is that i really wanted to accept him in the 1st place cuz after so long my feelings for him really grew stronger...sigh..it actually helps me allot in forgetting Big D...yet i cant accept him due to the importance of my studies...feelings really cant match with the importance of my STPM results...

Today...went out with 耀明 when i went back to AMCCO...it was actually quite a bad luck today cuz early in the morning there's a heavy downpour..we actually planned to go to Parade as he still owes me a meal ever since 2yrs ago...but since its a heavy rain...we hav no choice but cancelled our outing...When its bout 11sth though...sun started to come out & so he came to my school to get me for a drink at the restaurants nearby...Oh man..!! I really love riding a motor le...he fetched me using a motor hehe...but i really not used to hold people on a motor...so i jz hang on to the handle behind the passenger seat=P But it was real nice feeling=D We chatted in the restaurant for bout an hour or more then we head back to skul again while he went off to meet his fren which he's supposed to meet hours ago....hehe=P Happy to noe someone sacrificed & cared so much for me=D

Okla..need to get off here alreadi...i'm actually watching Initial D...watching stages after stages...but since SOMEONE complains tat i din blog much so i jz jot something down...hehe...Adios then!!


~NVR LOSE FAITH TO GOD~

No comments: