Friday, January 06, 2006

Shopping for clothes

Oh man...i really love the times when its near Chinese New Year..y? Coz i can shop for new clothes..hehe=) Went to a boutique near Alfa Omega today with my mum...main mission is to buy new clothes for me..keke...and me & mum need to accomplised it=P

At the boutique...my mum asked the salesgirl to get clothes which are suitable for me...then i grabbed some clothes she got for me & i went straight into the changing room...While changing..the salesgirl keep on stuffing clothes into the changing room for me until the stack of clothes grew higher & higher =O

It was like a fashion show for me the whole time..keke...change into one outfit & came out to show my mum to get her opinion then went back in again for another one...After 45mins of "fashion show"..I finally chosen a pink dress, a pink blouse, another black blouse, a 3-quarter trousers, a mini skirt(ahem...hehe=P) & a long trousers...not bad huh? Guess how much tis all costs? $275...shocking huh? But wat cn u expect more from a boutique? Plus the prices sure are allot cheaper than Parade's & Jusco's le...so cnt complain much=P

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED ; ]

No comments: