Friday, January 20, 2006

2nd driving lesson

Finally...after weeks of waiting...last night my driving instructor called me up & told me tat he's teaching me tis morning..when i heard it..i was like on the top of the world..hehe=P Anyway...tis morning really came...at 1st when the instructor reached my house..i was shocked to see him getting down from the driver seat & got into the passenger seat coz i never expected that...but driving on the road is....oh man..wat can i say...SYOK le!!! Hehe =D But it was torture after the lesson...coz both legs are like goin to break...yet i was really happy today=D

Today after my driving lesson...my instructor told me that next lesson will probably be on Sat...now very much looking forward to it...^-^

1 comment:

cheesy-pops said...

I sympathise with u ... therefore, I shall divulge where my current blog is. It's simple, but u will need the brains to figure it out. ;P

And hey ... don't publicise my life.... that's me scolding u... yes, u got it right. But I love u Jo. But we'll continue the journey, and walk tall and straight. Accomplish great things so that I'll be proud of u babe.