Monday, January 16, 2006

Rest in peace grandpa

Today was a sad day for my family & my relatives on my mother's side. Today my grandpa's funeral was held. On Thursday morning 6.30am, he passed away due to old age & also due to dehydration as he hadn't been drinking for that whole day before. My grandpa is 96yrs old already. He actually would have feel honoured to have such a long life. I actually had a quite mere memory about my grandpa coz he had lose his eyesight due to disease few years ago when i was at young age. He is also quite a bad temper person. I seldom go to my uncle's house so i actually seldom visit my grandpa expect for special occasions. To remember the past, i actually regretted for not being with my grandpa more often. But i hope he'll understand & forgive me for it. I prayed together with my buddhist relatives for 3 nights. Even though it was a sin as a Christian to pray other religions...but i was doin it as a sign of 孝順 to my grandpa.

It was really a relief to see my grandpa dying so peacefully when we saw him for the last time before the coffin was being carried into the car. & it was also happy enough to see that every relative who're in overseas like Canada, Hong Kong & Singapore purposely flew back jz to send my grandpa on his funeral. Except for my cuz sis who's in California who can't buy any plane tickets as it has finished selling out. She was sad but nothing can be done. But i noe..my grandpa will understand her situation & forgive her.

I really missed my grandpa & my grandma who had passed away 2yrs ago. I hope they'll both meet each other in heaven & live happily ever after.

May they rest in peace.

No comments: