Monday, January 09, 2006

Confused

Sigh...wat am i gonna do? Confusion aroused me lately...My feelings for him grew stronger day by day since we alwiz contacted each other...yet i cant break my promise & oso i dun wanna to hav any relationships tat can cause me to affect my studies...yet...haiz =/

He's not forcing me to make any decisions bout our relationship...but i really cant bear to leave him to wait for me to change my mind...he's TOO good to me...plus with my feelings for him...

I'm REALLY confused with my own feelings...

1 comment:

cheesy-pops said...

Confusion is there. Just like me, but it has ended. If u can't, don't start ... waste money, waste time, waste effort.

I regret, true, but I like the process. I sacrificed a lot and now I suffer the consequences. Don't go through the same route as me dear... sometimes I joke about asking u to make a choice. In reality, I want the best for u . And the best is to .... go with ur heart and brain.

The market is wide and u'll find plenty of people soon. =) But I salute u , ur past relationship lasted much more longer than mine! love ya' babe.